Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy dealing with Top Investment Banks and Buy-Side Financial Services Businesses. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Front-Back Office Operations, Regulatory Compliance and Risk.
We are focused on recruiting the brightest graduate talent. We hire people with passion that demonstrate that they have what it takes to succeed in the Financial Services industry. Through our experience we have created the Vantage Point Advantage Accelerator Programme, this unique Model delivers formal training, personal development and mentoring to create high calibre, highly skilled Change Professionals.
With a rapidly expanding client base, Vantage Point is looking to hire Data Scientists with a strong academic background in data science, statistics and/or mathematics to join our ambitious and fast growing team. This will be a client-facing role (following a fast tracked training process) and you will be working on client site in London. Employed under our innovative AdVantage Accelerator Programme, this is a 18 month scheme.
- University degree in a data science, statistical, mathematical, accountancy or finance degree or other relevant subject.
- Experience of working within analytics and/or data science is beneficial but not essential
- A real passion for data and analytics
- Excellent communication skills (Must be Fluent in English) ability to generate ideas and execute them effectively
- The ability to organise time, learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Deliver focused and strong attention to detail
- An Analytical Mind
- Confident, Ambitious, Client focused attitude
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, quantitative and client relations’ skills.
- Eligibility to work in Poland at the time of starting employment. Please note, we are not able to sponsor work visas.
What we are offering:
- Training in Investment Banking business knowledge
- All relevant technical and analytical training
- A fantastic starting point for a career in Banking
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Excellent experience
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Graduate Business Consultant then please apply! Deadlines
This program has a start date for the beginning of March 2023. We are recruiting on a rolling basis so please apply earlier for consideration. We look forward to receiving you application.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity then please apply!